- Users are requested to leave the books/documents on the reading table after consultation.
- Users are requested to show their belongings at the check point before leaving the library
- Improper use of library facilities by a user will lead to the suspension/termination of the facilities.
- Silence and strict discipline should be maintained in the library by all users and the library staff. Every one shall ensure that no reader should feel disturbed in their study by any act of his/her.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside library premises.
- Use of mobile phones and other devices likely to cause disturbance shall always be in silent mode.
- Use of eatables in the Library is strictly prohibited. Utmost care shall be taken by all to keep the library clean.
- The library rules and regulations shall be modified from time to time and shall be binding on all concerned.
Care of material
Scholars should not mutilate/damage the material provided to them for consultation. They also should not mark the material or fold it at any place. At any time, if it is found that the material has been mutilated/damaged by a scholar, his/her shall be debarred to use library and he/she shall be held responsible for compensating the losses.
Except for writing material and a laptop, nothing shall be allowed to be taken into the library. Such non-permissible items have to be deposited/kept at the library reception.